AdventHealth is currently seeking 10 CRNAs for our brand-new state-of-the-art facility opening fall of 2024 in Riverview, FL- just minutes from downtown Tampa. This 282,610 sq foot facility will feature 82 beds, 6-spacious ORs, one hybrid OR, one cath lab, two endo suites, 16 labor and delivery beds, and two dedicated c-section rooms. Now is the time to get in on this groundbreaking opportunity as call and shifts are very flexible.
• Brand new state- of the- art hospital
• Nonprofit / faith-based organization
• Collaborate culture
• Top Compensation and Benefits
• Quality of life
Opportunities include competitive compensation, incentive plan, paid leave, CME days/allowance, 403b, health insurance, relocation, and much more!
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Critical Care required.
• Master’s degree required.
• EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
• At least three years of CRNA experience with proven clinical skills preferred.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
• Active Florida ARNP License
• CRNA required.
• BLS, ACLS
AdventHealth is expanding our medical expertise, innovation, and state-of-the-art technology to southern Hillsborough County through a brand-new hospital, which is slated to open in 2024. This $250 million project in Riverview also includes a 100,000 square foot, four-story Medical Office Building that will provide community members convenient access to the expert care they need, when they need it.
- 82 beds at opening (202 at future expansion)
- Dedicated Emergency Care Services
- Comprehensive Specialty care Services
- 282,610 Sq. Ft. of Hospital Space
- 96,649 Sq. Ft of Medical Offices
- $324 Million estimated economic impact
Tampa Bay is the heart of Florida's Gulf coast. Our community is culturally diverse and a wonderful place to raise a family. The area is home to excellent public and private schools and is also the setting for several colleges and Universities, including the University of South Florida and University of Tampa. Tampa Bay features multiple theaters, museums, and festivals, as well as many family-friendly attractions like Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, The Florida Aquarium, ZooTampa and Bok Tower Gardens. We are well known for our excellent restaurants with a wide range of cuisine as rich as our history. The city has a vibrant sports community with national teams like the NHL's Tampa Bay Lightning, MLB's Tampa Bay Rays, and NFL's Tampa Bay Buccaneers. We offer year-round pleasant weather for outdoor fun at our many state parks and are home to some of the nation's top beaches.
- Tampa Bay Parks and Recreation
- Tampa Bay Chamber
- Hillsborough County
- Pasco County
- Pinellas County
- Hernando County