AdventHealth Ocala is actively recruiting Family Medicine w/Obstetrics for a new, state of the art care pavilion opening in December 2022. If you’re looking for a full-scope Family Medicine practice with the ability to carry an OB patient panel – this is the position for you! Join AdventHealth Medical Group (AHMG) in one of Central Florida’s fastest growing communities. Do you love to teach? We have relationships with several medical schools, PA and APRN training programs and are developing a Women’s Health Fellowship.
What we’re looking for:
- MD or DO
- Successful completion of ACGME accredited Family Medicine residency
- Successful completion of Women’s Health Fellowship with the ability to perform full-spectrum OB care, routine Gyn care and non-surgical procedures
- ABFM or AOBFP board certification within 3 years of completion of residency
- Active, unrestricted FL medical license (or ability to obtain one)
- Comfortable seeing patients of all ages
- Participation in OB call rotation w/AHMG employed physicians, including Certified Nurse Midwives
- Practice using evidence-based guidelines
What you can expect:
- Full practice support in a brand-new medical office
- Marion County’s only NICU, inpatient pediatric unit and dedicated Pediatric ER
- Employed position that allows you to focus on the delivering top notch health care to your patients
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the PSLF program (must meet eligibility requirements)
With a rich history of medical leadership, AdventHealth Ocala has served the people of Marion county for more than 100 years. Together, we've experienced many "firsts," including creating the TimberRidge ER, an off-site emergency department that's the first of its kind in Florida and becoming the first hospital in the county to offer minimally invasive heart procedures like TAVR, MitraClip™ and the Watchman™ implant. With your trust, AdventHealth Ocala has grown into a nationally recognized 425-bed, full-service community hospital. And today, aside from being the only hospital in the region to deliver babies, we have Marion County's only dedicated children's emergency room, pediatric unit and level II neonatal intensive care unit.
With nearly perfect weather year-round, Ocala offers endless natural beauty, gently rolling hills, crystal clear springs and a lifestyle of exceptional quality. The city's historic downtown is filled with charming shops and restaurants, and the area is surrounded by state parks and natural springs. Ocala is also conveniently located, with beautiful gulf coast beaches and theme parks and entertainment in Orlando being just a short drive away.
Every year thousands of new residents call Marion County home, keeping it among the fastest growing areas in the nation. The county's welcoming atmosphere makes transitions easy.
- AdventHealth Ocala
- About Ocala, FL
- Ocala/Marion County Chamber & Economic Partnership
- City of Ocala
- Marion County