AdventHealth Primary Health Division is actively seeking a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to join an established practice in Dade City, Florida.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Active FL medical license (or ability to secure active, unrestricted licensure)
- Board Certification in Family or Internal Medicine (or board eligibility with certification within 1 year)
- Proficiency with minor office-based procedures including, but not limited to joint injections, and minor dermatological procedures
- Experience with or willingness to supervise Advanced Practice Providers (APRN & PA-C)
At work, you will experience:
- Work Life Balance Schedule. You can choose either a 4-day or 5-day work week to best fit your needs.
- Patient Census. Expect to see between 20-22 patients per day utilizing the efficiencies of EPIC, electronic medical record.
- Clinic support team. Includes one dedicated medical assistant (MA) per provider, front office staff, and a practice administrator.
- Collegiality. Work in a team-oriented environment with like-minded physicians in an office housing primary care providers and access to specialists throughout the network.
- Clinical Utilization. You will have the opportunity to practice medicine as it should be and utilize all of your clinical skills-preventive care, chronic disease management, acute care, and office-based procedures.
- Environment. Our clinics are intentionally designed to meet the needs of our patients.
- Benefits. This opportunity will provide a salary guarantee with productivity incentives. Other benefits include occurrence-based malpractice coverage, paid leave days, CME days and allowance, 403b retirement plan, health insurance for physician and family, and a relocation benefit.
Patients and families in the Pasco County community know they can find an uncommon level of compassion when they visit AdventHealth Dade City. Offering innovative technologies and advanced treatments, our physicians and staff are with patients for every step of their treatment journey, whether they need emergency care or specialized treatment. The 120-room facility has 17 ER beds, is home to the only transitional care unit in Pasco County and offers specialized services including accredited cardiovascular and bariatric programs, a sleep clinic, comprehensive women's health care services and advanced surgical care including robotic-assisted surgery.