AdventHealth is seeking board certified/board eligible family or internal medicine physician to join an existing practice in North Pinellas/Palm Harbor, Florida. This primary care office houses five primary care physicians and one physician assistant. This office is located in the highly sought after community of Palm Harbor, FL, with great neighborhoods, top rated schools, and close to the most beautiful beaches in Florida!
The ideal candidate will have:
- Active FL medical license (or ability to secure active, unrestricted licensure)
- Board Certification in Family or Internal Medicine (or Board Eligibility within 3 years of completing a US based residency program)
- Proficiency with minor office-based procedures including, but not limited to joint injections, and minor dermatologic procedures
- Experience with the geriatric population is a plus.
- Experience with or willingness to supervise Advanced Practice Providers (APRN & PA-C)
At work, you will experience:
- Work Life Balance Schedule. You can choose either a 4-day or 5-day work week to best fit your needs.
- Patient Panel. Ability to see patients of all ages, pediatric through geriatric.
- Patient Census. Expect to see between 20-24 patients per day utilizing the efficiencies of EPIC, electronic medical record.
- Clinic support team. Includes one dedicated medical assistant (MA) per provider, front office staff, and a practice administrator.
- Collegiality. Work in a team-oriented environment with like-minded physicians in an office housing 6 primary care providers and access to specialists throughout the network.
- Clinical Utilization. You will have the opportunity to practice medicine as it should be and utilize all of your clinical skills-preventive care, chronic disease management, acute care, and office-based procedures.
- Environment. Our office is intentionally designed to meet the needs of our patients. Located in close proximity to AdventHealth North Pinellas Hospital.
AdventHealth Medical Group is a primary care and specialty physician group that uses leading technology, innovation, and compassion to deliver whole- person care. Join our team of 115 primary care providers throughout the AdventHealth West Florida region.
Located in iconic Tarpon Springs, AdventHealth North Pinellas is a 168-bed, award-winning hospital. Publicly recognized at the local, state and national levels for emergency care, heart care, orthopedic care, and patient safety, our team is committed to providing the highest quality of care to the communities of Pinellas and Pasco. With a newly expanded emergency department opening in early 2021 and an off-site emergency department in Palm Harbor, AdventHealth North Pinellas is a robust destination for comprehensive and compassionate care. Guiding all the hospital's services and specialties is our faith-based mission of helping people feel whole by caring for every aspect of their health.
About Tampa Bay
Tampa Bay is the heart of Florida's Gulf coast. Our community is culturally diverse and a wonderful place to raise a family. The area is home to excellent public and private schools and is also the setting for several colleges and Universities, including the University of South Florida and University of Tampa. Tampa Bay features multiple theaters, museums, and festivals, as well as many family-friendly attractions like Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, The Florida Aquarium, ZooTampa and Bok Tower Gardens. We are well known for our excellent restaurants with a wide range of cuisine as rich as our history. The city has a vibrant sports community with national teams like the NHL's Tampa Bay Lightning, MLB's Tampa Bay Rays, and NFL's Tampa Bay Buccaneers. We offer year-round pleasant weather for outdoor fun at our many state parks and are home to some of the nation's top beaches.
- Tampa Bay Parks and Recreation
- Tampa Bay Chamber
- Hillsborough County
- Pasco County
- Pinellas County
- Hernando County