AdventHealth Medical Group is seeking a board certified/board eligible family or internal medicine physician to join an existing practice in Zephyrhills, Florida. This primary care office currently houses two primary care physicians and one APRN. This office is located in the beautiful community of Zephyrhills, FL, where you can live outside of the urban area of Tampa Bay, but yet be very close in proximity to the growing community of Wesley Chapel. There are great neighborhoods for families and access to many lakes in the area for boating. It is approximately a 1.5 hour driving distance to either Orlando, FL, or the beaches of Clearwater, FL!
The ideal candidate will have:
- Active FL medical license (or ability to secure active, unrestricted licensure)
- Board Certification in Family or Internal Medicine (or Board Eligibility within 3 years of completing a US based residency program)
- Proficiency with minor office-based procedures including, but not limited to joint injections, and minor dermatologic procedures
- Experience with the geriatric population is a plus.
- Experience with or willingness to supervise Advanced Practice Providers (APRN & PA-C)
At work, you will experience:
- Work Life Balance Schedule. You can choose either a 4-day or 5-day work week to best fit your needs.
- Patient Panel. Ability to see patients ages 12 years old and up.
- Patient Census. Expect to see between 20-22 patients per day utilizing the efficiencies of EPIC, electronic medical record.
- Clinic support team. Includes one dedicated medical assistant (MA) per provider, front office staff, and a practice administrator.
- Collegiality. Work in a team-oriented environment with like-minded physicians in an office housing 3 primary care providers and access to specialists throughout the network.
- Clinical Utilization. You will have the opportunity to practice medicine as it should be and utilize all of your clinical skills-preventive care, chronic disease management, acute care, and office-based procedures.
- Environment. Our office is intentionally designed to meet the needs of our patients. Located right next door to AdventHealth Zephyrhills Hospital.
AdventHealth Medical Group is a primary care and specialty physician group that uses leading technology, innovation, and compassion to deliver whole- person care. Join our team of 115 primary care providers throughout the AdventHealth West Florida region.
The first hospital in Florida to earn advanced certification for total hip and knee replacement, and home to the only accredited geriatric emergency department in the area, AdventHealth Zephyrhills provides leading-edge care to Tampa's northeastern suburbs. With 149 patient rooms and additional specialty services - including award-winning heart care, the Simpson Breast Health Center, a full-service wellness center, comprehensive women's services and advanced surgical care - our staff and providers connect patients to the support they need to live well in body, mind and spirit.
About Zephyrhills, FL
Zephyrhills is a friendly community which respects and embraces its past and heritage, values the diversity of its residents, and encourages economic growth and development while retaining its small, quaint town, neighborly charm. Some of the city’s biggest attractions include Skydive City (world-renowned) and the Sarah Vande Berg Tennis Center, which attracts top athletes from around the world.
Click here for more information on the beautiful community of Zephyrhills!
- Tampa Bay Parks and Recreation
- Tampa Bay Chamber
- Hillsborough County
- Pasco County
- Pinellas County
- Hernando County