AdventHealth Ocala, in partnership with AdventHealth Medical Group (AHMG), is looking for dynamic and energetic Gastroenterologists to join our team in beautiful North Central Florida. We have GI needs in the following settings:
- GI Hospitalist - 7 on/7 off schedule covering consults, procedures, daily rounding and overnight call
- Traditional Practice - clinic, procedures, inpatient consults & rounding
The ideal candidate will be/have
- Active FL medical license (or ability to secure an active, unrestricted FL license)
- Board Certification through ABMS or AOA (or Board Eligibility for those with less than 3 years post-training experience)
- Experience in advanced procedures preferred (ERCP, EUS)
- A willingness and desire to build a new practice and elevate the existing GI service line by networking with physicians in the community, providing education to patients and team members and providing whole person care in a faith-based environment
Being part of AdventHealth Medical Group network has its advantages. With locations across Ocala, you're sure to find the health care services you need, when and where you need them. From primary care providers, to leading specialists in cardiology, gastroenterology, women's health, general surgery and more, our providers are part of the connected health care system you know you can trust. AdventHealth Medical Group is a coalition of over 2,000 physicians, advanced practice providers, residents, fellows and faculty members. This comprehensive network spans 9 states - offering you an unparalleled continuum of care across the country. Physicians employed with AHMG enjoy a competitive salary, excellent benefits including a retirement plan, a health care plan for the whole family, Paid Leave Days, dedicated CME days and an annual allowance for education and professional association memberships. As a 501c3 organization, you may be eligible for the Public Student Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program.
With a rich history of medical leadership, AdventHealth Ocala has served the people of Marion county for more than 100 years. Together, we've experienced many "firsts," including creating the TimberRidge ER, an off-site emergency department that's the first of its kind in Florida and becoming the first hospital in the county to offer minimally invasive heart procedures like TAVR, MitraClip™ and the Watchman™ implant. With your trust, AdventHealth Ocala has grown into a nationally recognized 425-bed, full-service community hospital. And today, aside from being the only hospital in the region to deliver babies, we have Marion County's only dedicated children's emergency room, pediatric unit and level II neonatal intensive care unit.
With nearly perfect weather year-round, Ocala offers endless natural beauty, gently rolling hills, crystal clear springs and a lifestyle of exceptional quality. The city's historic downtown is filled with charming shops and restaurants, and the area is surrounded by state parks and natural springs. Ocala is also conveniently located, with beautiful gulf coast beaches and theme parks and entertainment in Orlando being just a short drive away.
Every year thousands of new residents call Marion County home, keeping it among the fastest growing areas in the nation. The county's welcoming atmosphere makes transitions easy.
- AdventHealth Ocala
- About Ocala, FL
- Ocala/Marion County Chamber & Economic Partnership
- City of Ocala
- Marion County