AdventHealth Medical Group West Florida
AdventHealth Medical group is currently seeking an experienced NP/ PA to join our WestChase Care Pavilion.
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Provide service similar to those of a physician
- Examine patients, take medical histories, maintain patient records, identify health risk factors, prescribe medications, make referrals and otherwise treat health conditions.
- Focus on patient wellness and disease prevention.
- Provide health education services and/or counsel patients on how to make healthy lifestyle choices
- Will need to work weekdays, occasional weekends and nights for call coverage.
What You Will Need:
- MSN (Master of Science in Nursing)
- One+ years experience
- Valid American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Licensure as an Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner in the State of Florida
With a 103-bed hospital and a new off-site 24-hour ER in Westchase, AdventHealth Carrollwood is located in a bustling residential neighborhood just northwest of Tampa. Serving patients in Hillsborough County, our providers consider it their calling to provide unmatched compassion and care. A leader in spine and orthopedic care, we’ve earned the prestigious Joint Commission “Gold Seal” accreditation for our spine surgery program. You’ll also find access to leading techniques in robotic surgery and heart and vascular care as well as exceptional experiences with services including specialty acute care, bariatric care, women’s care, wound care, imaging, lab, and physical therapy.
- Tampa Bay Parks and Recreation
- Tampa Bay Chamber
- Hillsborough County
- Pasco County
- Pinellas County
- Hernando County