$75k Signing Bonus! Ob/Gyns needed in FLORIDA!
If you're looking for an amazing place for quality of work and quality of life, look no further than AdventHealth Ocala. 425-bed non-profit hospital located in the heart of the sunshine state! We pride ourselves on whole person care; taking care of our patients' mind, body and spirit in a friendly community with a low cost of living, no state income tax, hiking, shopping, close to major cities & theme parks, natural springs, horse parks and tons of amazing restaurants!
AdventHealth has a great need for a BC/BE Ob/Gyn to help us grow our program & meet the needs of our growing community. Ob/Gyn can expect to be busy Day One and should have the desire to perform minimally invasive gynecological surgery, such as laparoscopy for endometriosis, pelvic pain, ovarian cysts, ectopic pregnancy, endometrial ablation and surgery for uterine fibroids.
- 2,400+ deliveries annually
- 2 dedicated OR Suites, 8 Labor Rooms, 12-bed Level II NICU
- Collaborative approach with Midwives, MFM & OB Hospitalists
- 24-hour Laborist backup
- Dedicated Gyn Surgical techs and OB Nursing Staff
- 24/7 in-house Anesthesia coverage
- Brand-new outpatient office building opening in 2024
- Robot available, but not required
- AdventHealth Ocala
- About Ocala, FL
- Ocala/Marion County Chamber & Economic Partnership
- City of Ocala
- Marion County