AdventHealth Medical Group is growing in Marion County, FL – we are actively recruiting Primary Care physicians for outpatient clinic opportunities in Ocala and Lady Lake, Florida.
- Experienced Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physicians welcome to apply
- Limited opportunities for new graduates in FM and IM
- Board Certification (or Board Eligibility if less than 3 years out of training) in FM or IM is required
- Active FL medical license (or ability to secure active, unrestricted licensure)
- Comfortable with all aspects of Primary Care Medicine, including care for patients of all ages
- Proficiency with minor office-based procedures including, but not limited to: joint injections, minor dermatologic procedures, basic gynecologic care
- Ability to effectively communicate with all segments of our population, including presenting at health fairs, networking with existing members of the medical community and partnering with our experienced marketing team to grow your practice from the ground up
- Experience with supervising Advanced Practice Providers (APRN & PA-C)
- Ability to work a set schedule, which may include early morning and/or evening hours to meet PCMH requirements for patient access
A Complete Health Care System. A Connected Network of Care.
Being part of the AdventHealth Medical Group network has its advantages. With locations across Ocala, you’re sure to find the health care services you need, when and where you need them. From primary care providers, to leading specialists in cardiology, gastroenterology, women’s health, general surgery and more, our providers are part of the connected health care system you know you can trust. AdventHealth Medical Group is a coalition of over 2,000 physicians, advanced practice providers, residents, fellows and faculty members. This comprehensive network spans 9 states - offering you an unparalleled continuum of care across the country. Physicians employed with AHMG enjoy a competitive salary, excellent benefits including a retirement plan, a health care plan for the whole family, Paid Leave Days, dedicated CME days and an annual allowance for education and professional association memberships. As a 501c3 organization, you may be eligible for the Public Student Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program.
Ocala offers the best of everything. Located in the heart of the Sunshine State, this vibrant city is a gateway to all of Florida’s best features. Sun-kissed beaches, family-oriented theme parks, big-city nightlife—they’re all within an easy hour’s drive. But the best part of all this fun is the return trip. Leave all the traffic and noise behind and come home to a place that gracefully emphasizes more of what life’s all about. Ocala has a thriving local economy, top-rated public schools, and a laid-back lifestyle that makes living the good life easy.