The Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioners for Florida Hospital Express Care Clinics at Walgreens believe in excellence and are passionate about providing outstanding patient care and promoting wellness services as the premier provider of quality, accessible, and convenient care. The Nurse Practitioner will be responsible for providing patient care consistent with Healthcare Clinic at select Florida Hospital Express Care at Walgreens scope of services for patients 18 months or older. Our professional clinics are located within a community retail store and staffed 363 days a year. Nurse Practitioners are flexible in staffing the clinics and float the market as well as adjust schedules to meet market and patient needs. Nurse Practitioners are the heart and soul of our nurse practitioner-based health care model committed to providing and promoting patient-centered communication and care. The Nurse Practitioner will have a rotating work schedule to meet the staffing needs of the individual clinics. Clinics are open 7 days a week, 363 days a year and staffed each day by our Providers.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
- Experience with pediatric patients (18 months and older).
- Experience building and maintaining relationships within a team.
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge and experience with using an electronic medical record and information systems.
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Experience establishing & maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization, in the business community and with vendors.
- Basic business skills that will foster an exceptional patient experience from check-in through check-out (including: cash collection, insurance information gathering, coding, billing, etc.) through our EMR.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well independently and with others in a team environment.
- Knowledge and experience using electronic medical records and information systems to provide superior patient care documentation.
- Refers and assists in scheduling patients to other FHPG primary care providers and specialists.
- Valid Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner Florida State License issued by the Florida State Board of Nursing.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for medical provider through American Heart Association.
- Valid prescriptive authority per state of Florida requirements.
Located in iconic Tarpon Springs, AdventHealth North Pinellas is a 168-bed, award-winning hospital. Publicly recognized at the local, state and national levels for emergency care, heart care, orthopedic care, and patient safety, our team is committed to providing the highest quality of care to the communities of Pinellas and Pasco. With a newly expanded emergency department opening in early 2021 and an off-site emergency department in Palm Harbor, AdventHealth North Pinellas is a robust destination for comprehensive and compassionate care. Guiding all the hospital's services and specialties is our faith-based mission of helping people feel whole by caring for every aspect of their health.