The Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioners for Florida Hospital Express Care Clinics at Walgreens believe in excellence and are passionate about providing outstanding patient care and promoting wellness services as the premier provider of quality, accessible, and convenient care. The Nurse Practitioner will be responsible for providing patient care consistent with Healthcare Clinic at select Florida Hospital Express Care at Walgreens scope of services for patients 18 months or older. Our professional clinics are located within a community retail store and staffed 363 days a year. Nurse Practitioners are flexible in staffing the clinics and float the market as well as adjust schedules to meet market and patient needs. Nurse Practitioners are the heart and soul of our nurse practitioner-based health care model committed to providing and promoting patient-centered communication and care. The Nurse Practitioner will have a rotating work schedule to meet the staffing needs of the individual clinics. Clinics are open 7 days a week, 363 days a year and staffed each day by our Providers.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
- Experience with pediatric patients (18 months and older).
- Experience building and maintaining relationships within a team.
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge and experience with using an electronic medical record and information systems.
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Experience establishing & maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization, in the business community and with vendors.
- Basic business skills that will foster an exceptional patient experience from check-in through check-out (including: cash collection, insurance information gathering, coding, billing, etc.) through our EMR.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well independently and with others in a team environment.
- Knowledge and experience using electronic medical records and information systems to provide superior patient care documentation.
- Refers and assists in scheduling patients to other FHPG primary care providers and specialists.
- Valid Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner Florida State License issued by the Florida State Board of Nursing.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for medical provider through American Heart Association.
- Valid prescriptive authority per state of Florida requirements.
Located in the city's uptown district, AdventHealth Tampa is a 536-bed tertiary hospital serving Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas, and the surrounding counties. The hospital is a known leader in implementing minimally invasive and robotic-assisted procedures and will soon open the Taneja Center for Surgery, a new six-story, state-of-the-art surgical and patient tower. It's also home to the renowned AdventHealth Pepin Heart Institute, a recognized leader in cardiovascular disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and leading-edge research for over 30 years. Other specialty services include 24-hour emergency care for adults and pediatrics, cardiovascular medicine, digestive health, neuroscience, orthopedics, women's services, pediatrics, oncology, endocrinology, bariatrics, wound healing, and sleep medicine.
About Tampa Bay
Tampa Bay is the heart of Florida's Gulf coast. Our community is culturally diverse and a wonderful place to raise a family. The area is home to excellent public and private schools and is also the setting for several colleges and Universities, including the University of South Florida and University of Tampa. Tampa Bay features multiple theaters, museums, and festivals, as well as many family-friendly attractions like Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, The Florida Aquarium, ZooTampa and Bok Tower Gardens. We are well known for our excellent restaurants with a wide range of cuisine as rich as our history. The city has a vibrant sports community with national teams like the NHL's Tampa Bay Lightning, MLB's Tampa Bay Rays, and NFL's Tampa Bay Buccaneers. We offer year-round pleasant weather for outdoor fun at our many state parks and are home to some of the nation's top beaches.
- Tampa Bay Parks and Recreation
- Tampa Bay Chamber
- Hillsborough County
- Pasco County
- Pinellas County
- Hernando County