Location: Tampa, FL - Specialty: Surgery, Vascular
Vascular Surgery opportunity - Tampa, FL
AdventHealth Medical Group is seeking a dynamic and energetic, experienced board-certified Vascular Surgeon to join our busy growing tertiary center, AdventHealth Tampa Pepin Heart Institute.
This is a great opportunity to join two busy, fellowship trained Vascular Surgeons who are motivated to have a successful practice and grow volume in our employed medical group practice.
Expectations for the new physician:
- Active FL medical license (or ability to secure active, unrestricted licensure)
- Board Certification/Board Eligible
- Fellowship trained
- Daily, high volume schedule of outpatient and inpatient care
- Practice all aspects of vascular surgery
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to foster and build collegial relationships with community-based physicians
- The new physician should have the desire to join a busy practice and fit within the mission and vision of AdventHealth
AdventHealth Medical Group West FL is a primary care and specialty physician group that uses leading technology, innovation, and compassion to deliver whole-person care. This opportunity will provide a salary guarantee with productivity incentives. Other benefits include occurrence-based malpractice coverage, paid leave days, CME days and allowance, 403b retirement plan, health insurance for physician and family, and relocation allowance. This practice is part of AdventHealth Medical Group. AHMG, a sister organization of AdventHealth, employs over 700 physicians in 60+ specialties across Tampa Bay, Ocala, and Heartland areas. This aligned model and practice management experience provides the opportunity for the physicians to focus on the clinical aspects of medicine.