Location: Zephyrhills, FL - Specialty: Nurse Practitioner, Urology
The PA or APRN under the supervision of the Physician, who acts as the collaborative practitioner, is responsible for:
- Performs physical examinations of patients; evaluation and treatment of acute and chronic urologic conditions also including urologic oncology within the hospital setting
- Procedures to include catheter replacement/removal, injections, ultrasounds, prostate biopsies • Orders and interprets appropriate diagnostic tests, such as routine laboratory, X-ray, etc.
- Monitors the patient's course of treatment and makes appropriate referral to either a physician or specialist, as needed
- Collaborates with physician and staff as necessary to provide consistent care to patients and support to staff
- Displays a caring and professional attitude at all time as well as maintaining personal and professional growth
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, patients, and the public.
- Strong communication skills